In recent years, several clinical holds have been placed on gene therapy trials. The most common reason for this is due to the reported adverse events. As the number of gene therapies entering the pipeline continues to increase, companies are identifying the importance of prioritizing the safety optimization through the monitoring and evaluation of both preclinical and clinical safety signals.
Gene therapy companies are looking to partner with organizations with a robust understanding of AAV biology, toxicology studies and preclinical research, AAV sequencing and gene therapy clinical trial management to further their understanding of improving the safety profile of their therapies and streamline their development pipelines.
Partners that worked with us in 2023 got to influence the rapidly growing landscape. They increased brand awareness, demonstrated expertise and solidified themselves as key experts in the space in front of our community.
We’ll support you in creating bespoke partnerships to accelerate your business goals. Get in touch today to learn more about how we can support you and your commercial goals within the gene therapy field for 2024.
Get in touch today to learn more about how we can build a bespoke partnership to support your business development objectives in 2024.
Experts Still Need Your Help With:
- Drug developers are struggling to find appropriate in vivo models for their preclinical and nonclinical safety testing that will translate well to the clinic. Expertize from In vivo CROs is needed to help developers conduct their complex preclinical development across a range of species to ensure the safety of AAV-based gene therapy
- The FDA is becoming increasingly concerned about the oncogenic risk associated with AAV gene therapies. Drug developers need genomic sequencing services to better understand the integration risk of their AAV vector and demonstrate a robust safety profile
Why Partner in 2024?
Thought Leadership – Present on the main agenda with BioMarin, Adverum and Neurogene to demonstrate your expertize and position yourself as the market leader
Lead Generation – Secure unmissable face time with key decision makers through our dedicated speed networking and pre-organized 1-2-1 meetings with AAV experts
Elevate Brand Awareness – Increase market share through advertising during pre-conference and main conference days
Showcase your work to key decision makers including CSO’s, Directors of Pharmacology, Translation, Clinical Development and more – Give potential customers hands-on insight into your resources in the exhibition room
Who Could You Have Met?
Expected Job Titles in Previous Attendance:
- Executive Medical Director
- Chief Scientific Officer/Chief Technology Officer
- VP/ Director/ Head of Toxicology
- Preclinical Development
- Nonclinical Development/Translation
- Clinical Development Lead/Clinical Operations
- VP/ Director/ Head of Pharmacovigilance/DMPK